Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So far, so good


Well I've been off of the antibiotics for 10 days now and that yucky chemical feeling is gone. I started today with one ounce of suspended liquid oxygen and one gram each of salt and vitamin C. So far, so good.
The liquid oxygen is strange. It kinda smells and it tastes weird, sorta like water and vodka and swimming pool water with a non-bubbly bursts of effervescence. It's really hard to describe it. The bottle plays up the energy boosting equalities and I can see why. I feel like I've had coffee or something, I'm on fire and so productive! It's almost too much, I feel kinda shaky and jittery.
My appetite is back and I'm eating as much as I can get my hands on. I'm sleeping well and getting up earlier these days. I really love these beautiful days and have been getting out for walks.
So as I said...so far, so good.

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a great attitude. You rarely find insoemone's lyme blogs what they appreciate about their journey! I'm so happy you habve a supportive husband too. God bless you both and your friend who have Lyme also. It is spreading so rapidly. So scary. Good luck with your sale! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...