The seeds from papaya fruit have anti-helminthic and anti-amoebic properties, which means they can kill intestinal worms and other parasites in our digestive system. Studies are showing that children in Nigeria who are treated with papaya seeds are 75% clear from the buggers after just 7 days of treatment. Papaya seeds are a successful method of treating intestinal parasites with little to no side effects at an affordable price. My LLMD says that this is so easy, affordable, safe, and effective that everyone should do this 1-2 times a year as part of a wellness program.
There are lots of ways papaya seeds can be ingested. They can be snacked on, used in cooking, blended into smoothies, and ground into powder. Here is how I prefer to take mine.
- Buy a non-gmo papaya
- scoop out the seeds
- rinse the seeds and remove any bits of fruit
- spread onto a cookie sheet that has been covered with paper towels
- Let dry in a warm place for as many days as necessary. I have a window box that is perfect for this part of the process.
- Measure out 1Tablespoon of seeds and grind them in a spice grinder
- Carefully put the powder into gel caps. I have a 1/8 teaspoon that helps with this step. I usually get about 15 caps, but it depends on the size you use and how full you pack them.
- On an empty stomach right before bed I take all of the pills I filled at once.
- Repeat again on the full moon.
Info and smoothie recipe:
Info on the standard honey and papaya seed method:
Dr. Oz segment on parasite treatment: