Thursday, September 20, 2012

My New Protocol for Lyme and MTHFR

Here is my updated protocol for treating Lyme related infections and addressing the MTHFR genetic mutation I have that causes me to be vitamin deficient and have difficulty processing folic acid, all of which results in difficulty with detoxing. 

Morning

2 drops MC-BAB-1

1/2 tsp. Neuro-Antitox II Basic
- Apple Cider Vinegar formula

Pekana Basic Detoxification & Drainage Kit 
-18 drop each apo-Hepat, Itires, and Renelix

2 Ashwagandha 400mg

3 IsoCourt

1 B6 Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate

1 ActiFolate from Metagenix

1/2 tsp Ferrum phos homeopathic remedy
in 1/4 C. water then take 1 tsp. under tongue each night, save mixture and use again in AM


Afternoon

2 Food Based Multi Vits

3 IsoCourt

Night

Melatonin SR 3 mg.

1 Low Dose Naltrexone 4.5mg

1 Dr. Ohhira Probiotic

12 tablets of Chlorella Mana

2 drops MC-BAB-1

Pekana Basic Detoxification & Drainage Kit 
-18 drop each apo-Hepat, Itires, and Renelix

1/2 tsp. Neuro-Antitox II Basic
- Apple Cider Vinegar formula

1/2 tsp Ferrum phos homeopathic remedy
in 1/4 C. water then take 1 tsp. under tongue each night, save mixture and use again every AM
once a week take 12 pellets instead


Over time I will be adding in these additional items.  I am choosing to add one at a time because I want to see how each supplement effects me.  I am also being careful about not opening up my detox pathways to quickly out of concern that I will dump a bunch of toxins and metals at once and feel really sick for a while.  Slow and steady is the trick here.

2 Zinc Picolinate
2 ProEPA Fish Oil
1 dropper 3 x per day Jernigan Yeast Ease
5 sprays ACZ nano
Increase Cholrella Mana to 12 tabs 2 x per day
7 sprays each side of nose 3 X per day Argentyn 23 silver spray
2 3 X per day Para-Gard


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m Stephanie Brown, I was diagnosed with Hepatitis B 4 years ago, I lived in pain with the knowledge that I wasn't going to ever be well again. I have used several antiviral medications, but this could not fight the virus of me rather I got side effects of fever, muscle and joint pain. After  spending so much money on antiviral drugs but I never get better. I made research on the internet for herbal medicine. AS I was determined to get my lifestyle back and to be able to do things I am restricted from doing, I saw a lady’s post on how Herbal Dr. JAMES cured her of HIV with his herbal mix medicine. I contacted the same Doctor through his email....Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com....we spoke, I told him all that I have been going through, and he told me not to worry that everything will be better again, so he prepared his herbal mix medicine and sent it to me through DHL courier company and told me the usage, after 21 days of completing the herbal medicine, I was totally free from Hepatitis B, I went to see a doctor for a blood test, After taking a sample of my blood for the test the result came out negative, I just can’t deny that I’m the happiest woman on earth this very moment, I’m so happy and thanks to Herbal Doctor JAMES,He also told me he cures  diseases   such as Alzheimer's disease, schizophrenia, Autism. Bipolar disorder,  Shingles, Melasma, Underactive thyroid, Melanoma, Cancer, Weak Erection, Wart Remover, HPV, Herpes, Fibromyalgia, HIV, Hepatitis b,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory, Epilepsy, Fibroid, Diabetes,COPD, Back pain, Nephrotic syndrome,Infertility.Cardiovascular diseases.lung diseases,Thyroid disorders ,PCOS,Contact him on his email and get rid of your diseases, he is a good  man  Email....Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...