Thursday, September 20, 2012

My New Protocol for Lyme and MTHFR

Here is my updated protocol for treating Lyme related infections and addressing the MTHFR genetic mutation I have that causes me to be vitamin deficient and have difficulty processing folic acid, all of which results in difficulty with detoxing. 

Morning

2 drops MC-BAB-1

1/2 tsp. Neuro-Antitox II Basic
- Apple Cider Vinegar formula

Pekana Basic Detoxification & Drainage Kit 
-18 drop each apo-Hepat, Itires, and Renelix

2 Ashwagandha 400mg

3 IsoCourt

1 B6 Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate

1 ActiFolate from Metagenix

1/2 tsp Ferrum phos homeopathic remedy
in 1/4 C. water then take 1 tsp. under tongue each night, save mixture and use again in AM


Afternoon

2 Food Based Multi Vits

3 IsoCourt

Night

Melatonin SR 3 mg.

1 Low Dose Naltrexone 4.5mg

1 Dr. Ohhira Probiotic

12 tablets of Chlorella Mana

2 drops MC-BAB-1

Pekana Basic Detoxification & Drainage Kit 
-18 drop each apo-Hepat, Itires, and Renelix

1/2 tsp. Neuro-Antitox II Basic
- Apple Cider Vinegar formula

1/2 tsp Ferrum phos homeopathic remedy
in 1/4 C. water then take 1 tsp. under tongue each night, save mixture and use again every AM
once a week take 12 pellets instead


Over time I will be adding in these additional items.  I am choosing to add one at a time because I want to see how each supplement effects me.  I am also being careful about not opening up my detox pathways to quickly out of concern that I will dump a bunch of toxins and metals at once and feel really sick for a while.  Slow and steady is the trick here.

2 Zinc Picolinate
2 ProEPA Fish Oil
1 dropper 3 x per day Jernigan Yeast Ease
5 sprays ACZ nano
Increase Cholrella Mana to 12 tabs 2 x per day
7 sprays each side of nose 3 X per day Argentyn 23 silver spray
2 3 X per day Para-Gard


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...