Friday, September 21, 2012

Treating Parasites With Papaya Seeds

My Lyme Literate Medical Dr or LLMD turned me on to an easy and affordable way to treat parasites with papaya seeds.  I've had good success with it and I get a lot of questions about it.  In this blog post I'll share some info about the use of papaya seeds for treating parasites, describe how my doctor recommended I use the seeds and offer up some sources for more information.  Please remember that this is just information, I am not a doctor, and that you should always check with your physician before starting any new treatment. 

The seeds from papaya fruit have anti-helminthic and anti-amoebic properties, which means they can kill intestinal worms and other parasites in our digestive system.  Studies are showing that children in Nigeria who are treated with papaya seeds are 75% clear from the buggers after just 7 days of treatment.  Papaya seeds are a successful method of treating intestinal parasites with little to no side effects at an affordable price.  My LLMD says that this is so easy, affordable, safe, and effective that everyone should do this 1-2 times a year as part of a wellness program.

There are lots of ways papaya seeds can be ingested.  They can be snacked on, used in cooking, blended into smoothies, and ground into powder.  Here is how I prefer to take mine. 

  1. Buy a non-gmo papaya
  2. scoop out the seeds 
  3. rinse the seeds and remove any bits of fruit
  4. spread onto a cookie sheet that has been covered with paper towels
  5. Let dry in a warm place for as many days as necessary.  I have a window box that is perfect for this part of the process.
  6. Measure out 1Tablespoon of seeds and grind them in a spice grinder
  7. Carefully put the powder into gel caps. I have a 1/8 teaspoon that helps with this step.  I usually get about 15 caps, but it depends on the size you use and how full you pack them.
  8. On an empty stomach right before bed I take all of the pills I filled at once.
  9. Repeat again on the full moon.
Here are some websites with more info on how to use papaya seeds to treat parasites and some recipes for smoothies.  Just an FYI the seeds taste like black pepper.  It's totally okay to just eat them or put them int your food, but keep in mind they are quite peppery.  That's why I use the gel caps, I don't really care to taste them.
  
Info and smoothie recipe:
http://superfoodprofiles.com/papaya-seeds-parasites

Info on the standard honey and papaya seed method:
http://voices.yahoo.com/a-natural-cure-parasites-study-confirms-honey-6988304.html

Dr. Oz segment on parasite treatment:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...