Friday, February 12, 2010

Funk

Okay, so I've been off of the antibiotics since Monday Afternoon and now it's Friday afternoon and I'm not feeling so great. I've been having ear pain and it feels like there is a lot of pressure inside my ear and the cold air really hurts. My knees and lower legs are hurting again, and I'm feeling spacey. I keep forgetting what I'm doing in the middle of doing it and I have a headache. I can always tell how I'd doing based on my typing and today it has been bad. I'm typing letters that don't come close to making the words I want to say. Horray for spell check! I think I better get going on the salt/vit. C thing pretty soon.
One of the most frustrating things is that I feel bad so I take meds to help. Then, the meds. make me feel bad so I stop taking them or I take a new med to counter the effects of the first ones. I feel better at first then, I feel bad again so I go back on the meds. AUGH!
I'm frustrated because I feel like I'm not getting anywhere and I can't eat anything because it'll make either the Lyme, yeast, or my allergies get worse. I wish this treatment was more clear cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...