Friday, February 19, 2010

Medications and Supplements

Many people have been asking me what I'm taking to treat my Lyme and the variety of symptoms it brings. I often can't remember and so I've decided I'd write them all down here to share with people.

For supplements I regularly take the following:

Magnesium Malate
Curcumin
Interfase Plus Enzymes
Oregano
Probiotics
Azo Yeast
Detox Kit
Wellness Formula
Ginger root
Zyflamend
Uva Ursi
NAC
Serotone Active
Quercetin + Nettle + Bromelain
Grapefruit seed extract w/ echinacea and artemisia
B-Complex 50

I just started on:
Hymalian salt + Vit. C
Liquid Oxygen

For Prescriptions I take:
Meletonin
Naltrexone
Mycelex Troches
Diflucan

For antibiotics I have taken:
Doxycycline
Ceftin (Cefuroxime)
Bactrim
Levaquin
Rifampin


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...