Thursday, February 18, 2010

I LOVE OXYGEN!

I know I only just started the Oxygen treatment yesterday, but I'm already in love with it. All day long yesterday I was full of energy. I cleaned up around the house, had eaten/taken meds/showered/and dressed all before 11:00. I even took myself for a lil drive around town and had fun at the craft store getting supplies for some jewelry special orders I need to make.

The best part however, yes even better then increased energy, was that I only took 2 ounces yesterday and my oral thrush is SOOOO MUCH BETTER. The direct contact with the oxygen must be killing it. I'm gonna try to see if I can get all 3 doses in today and maybe it'll be gone in the next few days. This is great!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that! Hope it keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun seeing you last night. i think i needed some of that oxygen!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...