Friday, May 7, 2010

The glass is half full

I've come to a place with my illness where I have found balance and joy in what I am able to do. One of my previous posts was about all the good things that have happened since I've been sick and how lucky and grateful I am for them. I came across a blog post on facebook. It was posted by a friend. I have no idea who wrote it, but I like what she says about how limitations can be liberating and it reminded me that I'm just fine with where my life has taken me. It's not what I had planned for. However, it has opened up new doors and given me opportunity to know myself better then before. I've always been better at modifying existing ideas then creating my own so instead of trying to restate what she has already said so wonderfully I thought I'd just share the link to her blog.



http://gotlyme.wordpress.com/2010/05/01/liberating-constraints/#more-547

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...