Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nor Cal Travel

This past Monday night my mom picked me up and we drove all the way up to Lake County to visit with my gramma. She had eye surgery and we went to help take care of her. I don't know how much help I was with all my aches and pains, but I think she enjoyed having us there. My mom left on Thursday and I stayed until today. It was really nice just hanging out with my gramma. Things in lake county are so much slower and I was able to get some much needed rest and recovery. I was also able to watch more TV in one week then I usually do in many, many months.

I was picked up today by Gabriel, Hosanna's brother and we drove to Sacramento. Being in the car was very uncomfortable and I have been in pain all day. I even decided to take half a vicodin because the Advil just didn't work. Today is Hosie's birthday and to celebrate we will be going to the spa tomorrow for massages, facials, and a hot soak in the tubs. She and I both need this this and are looking forward to it very much. I can't wait!

I had an appointment with the rheumatologist for the 13th and I got a call saying that he needed to reschedule. The next available appointment isn't until the 28th. UUGGGH. I was really looking forward to that appointment so that I could get this all figured out and know how to best take care of myself. At least I have an appointment with the allergist soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...