Saturday, March 28, 2009

Isn't it ironic?

Well, I just survived a shopping trip at the new Whole Foods. The choices are overwhelming. Choices in general are a bit overwhelming these days, but my goodness there are so many wonderful goodies at Whole Foods. At one point I wandered off to the gluten and and dairy free desserts and when I found my husband again, he was standing in the beer isle nearly drooling on himself and said he didn't know what to do because there was too much to choose from. He ended up with Laugnitis IPA while I tossed a box of wheat/gluten/dairy free dark chocolate chunk cookies into the shopping cart.

Aside from that I'm looking forward to my future appointments with the allergist and the rheumatologist. I don't like not knowing exactly what is wrong and why I'm in pain. It could be fibromyalgia, or maybe it's Lyme disease, or something else. If it is Lyme disease I got it from a tick bite at camp Cazadero. I've been bitten by a tick only twice. I say only given my previous profession as a naturalist. That would be ironic if the place I got married was also the place I contracted the disease. This is ironic right? After hearing that damn Alanis song so many times I don't even know what is really ironic. Anyway, I'd really like to know what is going on with my body so that I can move on with getting better and living life. Think I'll try one of those cookies right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...