Thursday, March 26, 2009

negative ions at the beach







I went to Natural Bridges today to visit with some Wolf School friends. It was a glorious day of warm sunshine, waves, and zillions of happy campers. I was told that I should spend more time at the beach because the ocean has negative ions that will help me feel relaxed and lessen the pain. I did feel relaxed and happy to see old friends, but the pain was still present. Every step in the sand was hurting my knees. The strange part was walking up the hill to get back to my car. I was so winded and had a hard time breathing. After that I went home had lunch and took a long psuedo nap. It is strange being so exhausted by seemingly small events. This is weird.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...