Saturday, April 18, 2009

General Updates

Health: I still don't have an official diagnosis. I have been to an acupuncturist, a body worker, a counselor, an allergist, and have received a steroid injection in my neck. I have found out that I can give a lot of blood at once, am hella allergic to grass, and a bit allergic to pineapple and peanuts. What a bummer, I really like pineapple. I am in a little less pain then before, except for the injection site which I think might be bruised a bit. I'm also all hopped up on steroids again and and have been extra productive because I can't sit still for long. I hope this wears off soon. It's a little weird. In general, I'm still taking it easy and looking forward to my visit with the rheumatologist on the 28th.

Work: I am currently not working as my doctor and I want me to rest and figure out what is going on before I try to find new work. I have been spending my free time getting crafty.

Life: I had a long and very relaxing road trip with friends and family earlier this month. I started out in Lake County with my Gramma, then off to Sacramento to Visit Hosanna, and then my in-laws, and made a stop in Sunnyvale on the way back down to see Ambrosia. It was a lot of being in the car and I was so thankful to have wonderful drivers to help me get around.
Now, that I'm back home I will be working on my craft projects, and getting the garden going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...