Thursday, March 11, 2010

Salt Update

I've been taking salt/vit. C and the liquid oxygen for 4 weeks now. It's been really good. I have felt more energetic and happy and generally great for the last few weeks. It's been really nice and I've been getting out and about by myself and doing a lot more. I've been driving a bit, but only when I feel really good and the traffic is light. I've gotten reinspired again with the jewelry business and have been making new items, selling more on etsy, and getting ready for upcoming summer and fall shows.

As predicted by the salt/C protocol a herx reaction is supposed to occur at about the 4 week mark, well here it is. The last few days, I've been feeling run down, my body hurts more, I'm not as motivated to get out of the house, and the late nights are back in full force. I know that all of this means it's working and I'm killing off the bacteria during their reproductive cycle. I hope this hurx doesn't get much worse then this, cause I feel grumpy and hurty and I want it to stop.

One of the hardest parts of all of this is the low periods after I feel really good. It feels really good to be getting my life back and then to all the sudden have it taken down a notch AGAIN is hard. I sometimes wish it would just be a gradual upward trend with out these setbacks. Hopefully, this new treatment will provide improved test results and prove that it is worth the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...