Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Donate Button

Check out my cool new donate button over to the right -->
My wonderful friend Jeff did the behind the scenes work so that you can directly donate to my Lyme Treatment Fund. Thank you Jeff!

This couldn't come at a better time. I've run out of short term disability money and am not strong enough quite yet to go back to work. I'm working hard to get social security disability until I can go back to work with out killing myself, but the system has a lot of red tape and it's taking a long time. So in the meantime, I'm working on fundraising with my good friends Janine and Jeff who also have Lyme Disease to help us all ease the burden of Lyme related expenses.

We're having two Lyme Awareness yard sale fundraisers and looking into getting a band to play a benefit concert. May is Lyme Disease Awareness month and we're looking into hosting an information/fundraising both at the Saturday Market in San Lorenzo Park sometime in May.

Here are some ways you can help us:

- donate directly by clicking the donate button at the top of the page.
Any amount is helpful, even $5 makes a difference.
(there is also a button on Jeff and Janine's page at http://cruzjones.blogspot.com)

- donate your unwanted items to our yard sale fundraiser

- stop by our yard sale fundraiser this weekend Sat. March 26th to say hi and learn
more about Lyme Disease

- share this blog with your network


- cash in your recycling or that change jar you have laying around and donate it

- call or stop by and say hi

Thanks again to everyone who has supported us in the past and continue to offer support in so many important ways. We are lucky to have such a great community to help us get through this.

THANK YOU

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about the title of your blog. I am so blessed and inspired by the fact that you see these struggles as something that is shaping you into something more beautiful and amazing. It's true. I wish I had that perspective more often.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...