Monday, August 10, 2009

A visit with Ambrosia and Gwen

Last Wednesday Ambrosia drove over the hill for a visit. She brought Gwen with her and I got to play with her all by myself while Ambrosia took a shower. Gwen had fun playing with all my little stuffed animals and chasing the soccer ball around the house. She also liked the pieces from connect four and seemed to know the difference between the red and black ones. I would ask her to show me a certain color and she got it right every time. Maybe it was just luck, but I was impressed. She is just so cute and I can tell she really likes visiting with me.

Ambrosia is such a great friend and while she was here she took me grocery shopping at whole paycheck as my friend Michael calls it. Emiliano and I were both so thankful for the ride and the help. Gwen chewed through a baggie of bulk food and made a mess, but she was still super cute.

Ambrosia also brought a bunch of stuff for my yard sale. The baby items she brought were a big hit and our yard sale was super successful. My goal was to make $300 and we have made $316! Thanks everyone who donated to the cause. The money is going pay for my next doctor visit at the end of the month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...