Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bartonella Infection

I've been doing some research on bartonella infection and it's symptoms to learn more about it and better understand what is going on inside my body. I was surprised to read that it is fairly common and often causes more symptoms the Lyme. It can be passed to humans from cats, fleas, ticks, and maybe even dust mites. It can cause many psychological symptoms and neurological problems not to mention many other symptoms. I'm guessing that more of my symptoms are coming from this infection then from the Lyme.

Some people have noticed that I am not quite myself and that I seem to be more emotional and my personality has changed. I think this could be the cause and I am really looking forward to killing the little buggers and feeling like myself again. I miss me.

Here is an excerpt I cut and pasted from the Internet.

Bartonella bacteria enter all organs and cause the following sample illnesses:

•All Psychiatric disorders
•Fatigue
•Numbness or Loss of Sensation
•Dizziness
•Headaches,
•Tremors
•Irritability
•Agitation
•Aggression
•Impulsivity
•Oxygen Deprivation
•Panic Attacks
•Fainting
•Muscle Spasms and/or Weakness
•Joint Pain
•Upper and Lower G.I. Tract Disorders
•Kidney, Bladder, and Urogenital Disorders
•Sleep Disorders
•Memory Problems
•Drowsiness
•Lumps in the Skin
•Dozens of Types of Rashes
•Polyps in or on Major Organs
•Eye Disorders, e.g., Blurred Vision, Depth Perception, and Retinal Damage
•But Some Patients Have No Clear Symptoms

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...