Monday, June 14, 2010

2 years and why I love my husband

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary! We had a really nice, simple, calm, beautiful day together. According to tradition gifts for the 2nd year are cosmos and cotton. Emiliano got me lots of beautiful cosmos and helped me plant them in the garden. He also got me a gift card and took me shopping to buy cotton shorts which I really needed because nothing from last summer fits anymore. Too small. We also had lunch at the Center Street Grill, relaxed in the sun, and saw Old School at the Crepe Place. A fun day indeed.

I spent today thinking about why glad I'm married to Emiliano and it was easy to come up with lots of reasons. Here are 10 in no particular order and not necessarily the top ten, just ten.

1. He is funny and makes me laugh
2. He plays hard and works hard
3. He makes better falafel then I do
4. We both have vintage Schwinns that are really cute when we ride together
5. He tries really hard to make life good for us
6. He is patient with me and understanding about my health ups and downs
7. He is a good cuddler
8. He supports me in a million ways
9. He does all the heavy lifting
10. He pretends to love every single pair of earrings I have ever made and that's a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...