Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Dr.

Hello folks,

I had my first visit with a new Dr. I saw Dr. W in Carmel. The visit was really mostly a lets say hi visit. He briefly flipped through my ever growing binder of medical information. He said he's going to copy it and read the whole thing before my next visit. Based on what he knows so far he seems to think that I most likely have some form of borellia bacteria infection, but not Borellia bergdorferii(sp), the species that causes true Lyme Disease. If this is the case and I have a related bacteria we might never know for sure because there currently are not tests for all of the realated bacteria. Which I guess means I sorta have Lyme, but sorta not also. Big picture the only difference that would make is that insurance and disability could turn out to be more flexible becasue it won't have the stigma attached that Lyme has.

I have another apt. with him next week on Thursday @ 1:30 at which time he'll let me know what he thinks after reading all of my paper work. I suspect he'll order more tests and then we'll go from there.

I've heard and he also mentioned that he usually treats with 42 consecutive days of IV antibiotics. I'm not looking forward to that and would like to check into one other Dr. before I decide what I want to do for the next step in my treatment. However, the other Dr. that I've heard so many great things about is $440 for the first visit and I haven't quite figured out how to come up with that money just yet. If any one has any good ideas for a fund raiser please let me know. I could use one.

FOr now, I'm continuing with the RIFE machine. I'm up to 7 frequencies for a minute each and I'm getting a reaction around the 4-5 one and then a mini herx for 1-2 days after, feeling good on day 3 and the going for it again at the end of day 3. I'm working towards more frequencies, more often and for longer. I'll keep you all posted on how that goes.

Driving lately has been a bit scary if I try to go somwhere when I don't feel good. I would love some help in getting to my apt. and to have another pair of ears listen in on the the info he gives me. It's a lot to take in. If you can go with me on Thursday I'd really love it! Let me know.

Thanks everyone for all your support.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Really seems like you've been have a crappy time of it lately, judging by your last email... Poor you!! And as you said you were doing so much right.

    I really hope whatever doctor you decide on can help you move forward. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...