Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm badass!

Sometimes I just want to scream out "Leave me alone! You don't know how it is! Every day is a battle for me! I'm happy to be doing as well as I am. You don't have any idea what this is like! Just leaving the house is like packing for a long trip! Please don't ask me to do more for myself, I'm already doing A LOT!!!, etc. etc. etc." Sometimes I feel like people see that I'm not that much better and if only I'd do XYZ then maybe I'd be better, happier, fill in the blank. But really I'm super happy considering and I feel like I'm doing a lot and surviving a bunch of yucky things and as an fellow Lymie put it that makes me badass!

Check out her blog post that explains 25 reasons why Lymies are badass. I'm hapy that I don't have it half as bad as she does.

http://networkedblogs.com/6nG6O

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...