Friday, January 8, 2010

I don't feel good.

So I'm having flash backs to last winter and how I felt then. I have been feeling pretty yucky for the last week and I have a feeling this is going to hang around for a bit longer. I can't do very much when I feel like this and I don't get out of the house much because I don't feel good and can't drive like this. I would love it if friends could stop by this coming week. My husband is back to work and soccer and won't be home very much, it would be nice to have some company. Call or send me an email if you want to stop by, or just come over.
Here's a link explaining what is happening inside my body right now, in case you want to know.


http://www.lymebook.com/jarisch-jarish-herxheimer-reaction-herx-lyme-disease

also I have the DVD of the film UNDER OUR SKIN and would love to share it or watch it with anyone who wants to learn more about Lyme Disease. Just let me know. You can watch the trailer on you tube on their movie website. I'm too tired to look up the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...