Sunday, September 27, 2009

Test Results

I just had another test done last week. This test measures how strong my immune system is for fighting off this Lyme Disease. I should be getting the score early this coming week. The number I get will help to determine how long my treatment should take. Right now my doctor is estimating somewhere between 6-24 months. I've got an appointment with her in Watsonville on Monday Oct. 6 at 2:00. At this appointment we should be able to narrow it down even more. I'm really hoping that she tells me it will be a year or less. I'm ready to be done with all of this and get back to my life. I was hoping that Emiliano would be able to attend the appointment with me, but he had to move his soccer practice from Tuesday afternoons to Mondays. I'm still looking for someone who can go with me and take notes so I don't forget what she tells me.

2 comments:

  1. Did you get these test results yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sorry for taking forever, I just forgot, but I have posted all about my last Dr. apt and the test results.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...